Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup soft cream cheese spread
- 4 strips bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped, pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds, toasted*
- Keebler® Toasteds® Buttercrisp crackers Buy Now
1. In medium bowl stir together cream cheese, bacon, dates, sherry or orange juice, parsley and onion. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
2. Just before serving, stir in almonds. Serve with crackers.
*NOTE: To toast almonds, spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.