Baby Pizza Canapes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion or sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 36 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzerella cheese
1. In small bowl stir together tomato paste, onion, water, oregano, basil, garlic powder and pepper. Spread on one side of each cracker, completely covering cracker. Arrange, tomato side up, on baking sheet.
2. Top with pepperoni slices. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 4- to 5-inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.