Ginger and chili lend a zesty bite to this Thai-inspired turkey meatloaf. All-Bran® cereal gives it a subtle sweetness and just the right texture. Serve with steamed jasmine rice and a cucumber salad for a light and satisfying meal.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1 1/4 pound ground turkey
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1/2 cup shallots, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Thai Chili or Sriracha Sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly coat 7 x 3 x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine turkey, 1/2 cup KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN ORIGINAL cereal, shallots, 2 tablespoons Thai Chili or Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and egg whites. Mix well.
4. Press evenly into prepared baking dish.
5. Glaze with remaining Thai chili or Sriracha sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cereal.
6. Bake until meat thermometer registers 165°F; approximately 50-60 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to rest in pan 5 minutes.
8. Remove from pan and slice.