Apricot Noodle Kugel
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- 1 package (16 oz.) dried extra-wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. In large bowl toss noodles with butter until coated. Spoon half of the noodles into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
2. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sour cream and eggs. Beat until just combined. Pour over noodles in pan. Dot with preserves. Spoon remaining noodles over top. Sprinkle with KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKE CRUMBS.
3. In small bowl stir together 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over crumbs.
4. Bake at 350°F about 45 minutes or until top is golden.