Looking for a double-delicious punch of apricot? Then look no further than these tasty muffins. Apricot nectar and dried apricots combine to give these little treats a fresh, sweet taste. They're the perfect accompaniment to your morning coffee or afternoon tea.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1 1/2 cups apricot nectar
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside.
2. Measure cereal, apricot nectar, egg whites and oil into large mixing bowl.
Stir to combine. Stir in apricots. Add flour mixture, stirring only until
combined. Portion batter evenly into 12 lightly greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan
3. Bake at 400° F about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.