This easy dessert can come together in minutes that way you'll have more time to savor every bite. It's the same sweet, cinnamony, buttery Apple Crumble recipe treat you've always loved, but made with All-Bran® cereal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 4 cups peeled, chunked apples
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. In small mixing bowl, combine
sugar, cinnamon and margarine. Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until
crumbly. Set aside for topping.
2. Place apples in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with granulated sugar and
lemon juice. Toss gently. Sprinkle with topping.
3. Bake at 375°F about 30 minutes until apples are tender. Cool slightly before