Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 can (1 lb. 4 oz.) apple pie filling
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. For topping, mix together first six ingredients in medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. Stir together remaining ingredients in ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Spread evenly in dish. Crumble topping evenly over apples.
3. Bake at 400°F about 30 minutes or until topping is crisp and lightly
browned. Serve warm or cooled with ice cream or whipped topped.