Apple and cheddar cheese is a favorite snack combination. A schmear of tangy mango chutney and a sprinkle of curry powder give these flatbreads an interesting twist. Look for mango chutney in the Indian food section of large supermarkets. Use leftover chutney as a sandwich spread or in sauces
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 teaspoons mango chutney
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 small apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
1. Break each CARR'S Flatbread Salt & Cracked Pepper Cracker in half. Spread each piece with 1/2 teaspoon of the chutney. Arrange cheese and apple on top. Sprinkle with curry powder.