Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 medium cooking apples, cored, peeled, thinly sliced
1. In medium bowl stir together crackers and 1/2 cup of sugar. Add margarine or butter. Toss until combined. Set aside.
2. In small bowl stir together remaining sugar and cinnamon. In 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan alternate layers of apples, cinnamon mixture and crumb mixture.
3. Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes more. Serve warm.