Apple Baked Pudding
Comfort food at its best! This warm, creamy apple pudding makes a satisfying and delicious after-dinner treat. The nutty sweetness of All-Bran® cereal offers just the right counterpoint to apple-pie spice and aromatic vanilla.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 2 cups shredded peeled and cored red cooking apple (about 2 medium)
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
1. Lightly coat 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine
3. Stir egg whites and vanilla into cereal mixture, mixing until evenly
combined. Spread mixture evenly in prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with almonds.
4. Bake at 325°F about 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.