Apple and Sausage Cheddar Melt
These hearty, apple-and-sausage breakfast sandwiches will get your family off to a good start.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 teaspoons spicy brown mustard, jam or chutney
- 2 whole wheat English muffins, split and toasted
- 1/2 small tart apple,
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese,
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS MAPLE FLAVORED VEGGIE SAUSAGE PATTIES according to package directions.
2. Spread mustard on cut sides of English muffin halves. Top each with patty. Arrange apple slices on top. Place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 4 to 6-inches from heat about 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.