Apple and Peanut Butter Cookies
Shredded bits of apple add a fresh new flavor to peanut butter cookies.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 cups
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter or crunchy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup shredded apple (about 1 medium)
1. In small bowl combine KELLOGG’S JIF Peanut Butter Cereal, flour, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.2. In large mixing bowl beat butter on medium speed of electric mixer about 30 seconds or until softened. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter. Beat on medium speed until combined. Add egg and vanilla. Beat until fluffy. Add apple. Beat until combined.3. Add cereal mixture. Beat until just combined. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto baking sheet. Bake at 375° F for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Let stand for 1 minute on baking sheet. Transfer to cooling rack. Cool completely.