Almond Crunch Pudding
Two great flavors--sweet, crunchy, orange-scented cereal and creamy, vanilla pudding--intertwine to make a fabulous dessert.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3 5/8 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) whipping cream whipped
- 1 corn flakes Buy Now
1. In medium fry pan, melt margarine. Add almonds. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until almonds are lightly browned. Reduce heat to low. Add honey, orange peel and salt. Cook 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly or until almonds are golden brown. Remove from heat. Add
2. Prepare pudding according to package directions using 1 cup milk. Fold in cream.
3. For each serving, place spoonful of cereal mixture in dessert dish. Top with pudding mixture. Sprinkle with additional cereal mixture on top. Serve immediately.
Extra cereal mixture may be stored in airtight container.