Ooey and gooey with a nutty crunch, a batch of these bars will make you the star of any upcoming barbecue, block party or get-together.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- OR 4 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds (optional)
1. In 3-quart saucepan, combine corn syrup and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved and mixture bubbles. Remove from heat. Stir in almond flavoring. Add
2. With back of spoon, press mixture evenly and firmly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle almonds on top (if desired). Let stand until cool. Cut into 3 x 1 1/2-inch bars.