Almond Apricot Bread
Everyone loves a good quick bread! They're simple, wholesome, and, well... quick! Take 20 minutes to put this one together next Sunday morning. Pop it in the oven and an hour later you'll both be ready for Sunday brunch.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped slivered almonds
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 1/4 cups skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup finely cut, dried apricots
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and almonds. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine
3. Bake at 350°F about 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and cool on wire racks. Wrap in plastic wrap.