Peanut Butter Bread
A great alternative to cookies and milk. This sweet peanut-flavored quick bread makes the perfect after-school snack. It's enriched with two full cups of All-Bran® cereal, to offer fiber, vitamins and minerals. Try a slice with a glass of cold milk.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1 1/3 cups fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
1. In medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and
sugar. Set aside.
2. Measure KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes cereal and milk into large
mixing bowl. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal is softened. Add
peanut butter and egg. Beat well. Stir in flour mixture. Spread batter
evenly in greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
3. Bake at 350° F about 1 hour or until done. Cool 10 minutes before removing
from pan. Cool completely before slicing.