Alaskan Hot Pot
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, cut up
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 can (6 1/2 oz.) crabmeat; drained, flaked, cartilage removed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 to 5 drops hot pepper sauce
1. In medium saucepan or fondue pot combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and wine. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
2. Stir in crab, chives, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, garlic and pepper sauce. Heat through. (Do not boil.) Serve with crackers.